It provides a new perspective for understanding how to take practical steps in order to move from a life in which you are merely surviving to a life in which you are fully thriving. Wherever your starting position, this approach will give you fresh insights into how to understand your own motivations and reactions to situations. It is a vital tool in your journey of personal development.
Here are some of the ways that you will benefit from the illuminate programme. It will help you to:
- understand yourself at a deeper level, understand your motivations, your innate resources, and the things that sometimes hold you back from the life you truly deserve.
- understand the behaviours of others close to you and at work.
- make small steps to improve your life – with the confidence that goes with knowing for certain that these steps are in the right direction.
- improve your relationships.
- improve your performance – whatever that means in terms of your personal priorities.
- share these insights with other people – either family, friends or clients.
The illuminate Personal Programme includes an informative 55 page workbook, normally supplied as a downloadable .pdf file (suitable for Acrobat Reader). The programme is incredibly flexible – you can choose either to work step-by-step through the detailed and informative workbook, or you can access the various modules rapidly from the intuitive online navigation menu.
The included “in8 Cards video library” provides all the benefits of the in8 Cards well-being resource pack directly on your phone, tablet, laptop or computer screen. It contains over 4 hours of videos, with separate videos explaining each of the 8 innate resources and 12 innate needs of human beings, information on how to use this approach for your own personal development.
The illuminate programme is based on the “Needs Model of Well-being”, which is one of the fundamental organising ideas of the human givens approach. Below are the navigation icons for the in8 Cards Video Library (to which access is included)