The illuminate Professional Edition Workbook is available only to purchasers of the illuminate Professional programme. The price is £25. Please contact in8 directly if you would like to buy this product.
This is a personal and professional development programme which focuses on the innate needs and resources of all human beings. It provides a practical understanding of stress and practical steps that can be taken to improve the quality of your life. The Professional Edition also provides practical tools and advice for sharing these ideas with individual clients and in group (workshop) sessions. The workbook includes illustrations, information, worksheets and exercises to accompany the in8 Cards Video Library.
A downloadable .pdf file version of this workbook is included with each subscription to the illuminate Professional programme, but a printed version can also be bought here separately if desired. The 53 pages of content include:
- Exercises checklist so that you can track your progress.
- Needs and Resources summary with quick links to the Needs and Resources videos.
- “Working with Clients” module.
- How to introduce these concepts to your clients.
- Using Physical Resources.
- The RIGAAR framework.
- Rapid Rapport Building.
- Setting Goals that Work.
- The APET Model.
- Black and White Thinking.
- Stress, Low Mood and Anxiety.
- The 7-11 Breathing Technique.
- Other Techniques for Handling Anxiety.
- The Cycle of Depression.
- Techniques for Overcoming Depression.
- “Working with Groups” module including workshop example templates.
- Building Confidence.
- Useful Resources to Download.
- Collecting Stories and Anecdotes.
- Workshop Structure Examples.
- Using RIGAAR with groups.
- Demonstrating Pattern Matching.
- Getting Feedback.
Publisher: in8 Publishing
First published: 2018